New York Times: Driving Honda’s Fuel-Cell FCX [11.24.7] - Honda FCX Forums
Honda FCX Forums  
Go Back   Honda FCX Forums > Honda FCX Clarity > Reviews and Commentary

FcxClub.com is the premier Honda FCX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-28-2007, 04:12 AM
FCXClub Founder, Admin

Send a message via AIM to T Mac
Default New York Times: Driving Honda’s Fuel-Cell FCX [11.24.7]

Quote:
Before hustling off to LAX for my flight home from the auto show last Sunday, I spent a morning driving what may be the most advanced road vehicle on the planet: the Honda FCX Clarity. This fuel-cell-powered car, unveiled in production-ready form at the convention center earlier in the week, will be built in small numbers and leased next summer to retail customers for their everyday use.

The FCX is an astonishing accomplishment on many levels, some of which we’ll soon be reporting on in the newspaper. Not the least of its praiseworthy qualities is the degree of refinement it exhibits. Forget for a moment about the technology of its compact new Honda-developed fuel cell stack and the cleverness of its experimental home refueling system. What really impressed me was how polished it was: on the road it was totally glitchless, and under the hood it looked no different from the plastic-swathed engine bays of dozens of current cars.
Click here to read the entire review from a New York Times blog

By Norman Mayersohn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement