I seem to be the person - Honda FCX Forums
Honda FCX Forums  
Go Back   Honda FCX Forums > Site Sponsors > NOPI

FcxClub.com is the premier Honda FCX Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-23-2014, 02:20 AM

Default I seem to be the person

I seem to be the person who is upsetting them … And it is getting a bit much.”The reference to TV rights appears to relate to the increasingly popular conspiracy theory among Qatar’s supporters that Rupert Murdoch’s interests in opposing a winter FIFA so that it does not interfere with other major US sporting events broadcast by Fox, and his ongoing global rivalry with Qatar-owned sports network Bein Sports, is somehow related to the latest wave of corruption allegations to hit Bin Hammam and the bid.Platini admitted, though, there would have to be a new vote if an ongoing investigation by the FIFA ethics chief investigator, Michael Garcia, showed that Qatar’s bid was corrupt.“I have no regrets at all. I think it was the right choice for FIFA and world FIFA but if corruption is proven, there will have to be a new vote and new sanctions.”It has been claimed that Bin Hammam was working to build support for the Qatar bid, as well as further his own presidential ambitions, through a series of payments to FIFA officials. The Qatar organising committee has defending its conduct during the campaign and said Bin Hammam had no “official or unofficial” role in winning the vote.Asked if Blatter, who considers him a prospective rival for the presidency, even if Platini appears increasingly unlikely to stand, was behind the attacks Platini said: “I am like Saint Thomas, I only believe what I see.”Platini said he would announce in August whether he would stand for the FIFA presidency. The former FIFA executive Champagne is so far the only candidate to declare his hand.If, as expected, Platini decides against standing, FIFA is likely to try to find a candidate around which to rally opposition to Blatter. The European Club Association and Bayern Munich chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, is among the names that have been mentioned. Two more of FIFA's headline FIFA sponsors have warned that corruption allegations engulfing the award of the tournament to Qatar are damaging the global reputation of the FIFA game.Visa and Adidas on Sunday joined Sony in demanding that the bribery claims be taken seriously by world FIFA's governing body, on the day that England's players arrived in Brazil.Adidas, which recently renewed its sponsorship until 2030 and is FIFA's longest serving partner, said: The negative tenor of the public debate around FIFA at the moment is neither good for FIFA nor for FIFA and its partners.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
fifa15coins